2. A son of Oeneus.
4. One of the. Lapithae. ( Metamorphoses by Ovid)
5. An Attic autochthon, previous to the time of Cecrops, was a priest of Apollo, and on account of his virtues he was made king but as he was honoured to the same extent as Zeus, the latter wished to destroy him. At the request of Apollo, however, Zeus metamorphosed him into an eagle, and his wife likewise into a bird. ( Metamorphoses by Ovid)
6. A son of the Aetolian Ochesius, fell by the hand of Ares in the Trojan war.
7. A son of Epytus, and a herald of Aeneias.
8. A Greek who took part in the destruction of Troy. (The
Aeneid by Virgil Book II)