2. A daughter of Tyndareos and Leda, and a sister of Clytaemnestra.
3. A nymph married to Danaus.
4. A daughter of Leucippus, and sister of Hilaeira, a priestess of Athena, was carried off with her sister by the Dioscuri, and became by Polydeuces the mother of Mnesileos. (Apollod. iii. 10. § 3 ; Paus. ii. 22. § 6 ; comp. dioscuri.)
5. An Amazon who was slain by Heracles. (Diod. iv. 16.)
6. A surname of Artemis in her
capacity as the goddess of the moon (Luna), the moon being
regarded as the female Phoebus or sun.